Work in progress
- 'Knowledge of objective modalities'
- 'Thought experiments as picturesque arguments'
- 'How imagining differs from supposing'
- 'Impossible thought experiments'
- 'Imaginative resistance and truth in fiction' (with Juhani Yli-Vakkuri)
Upcoming and recent talks
- October 5/6, 2017: Bridging the Gap: Scientific Imagination Meets Aesthetic Imagination Conference, LSE
- September 28/29, 2017: Imagination and Knowledge Workshop, University of Konstanz
- April 28, 2017: FU Berlin
- March 17, 2017: Modal Knowledge - Scope and Sources Workshop, Bielefeld University
- February 23, 2017: Munich Center for Mathematical Philosophy, LMU